View Single Post
Old 08-12-2010, 07:16 PM
timm9
Lurker

timm9 is a n00b
Mentioned: 0 Post(s)
Tagged: 0 Thread(s)
TF3D Freezes/partially launches

I have been searching for several days in many different forums and did not find anything that matches my issue. I have an HTC Touch Pro (Verizon) running winmo 6.1, OS 5.20769 (build 20769.1.4.5), ROM 1.08.605.4 dated 3/18/09, radio version 1.03.09V.

I have had the phone for approximately 40 days and all of a sudden upon soft reset or powering up the phone only partially starts up and is ‘stuck’ trying to launch in TF3D mode. The screen is black/blank with only the icons across the top (start, EV, speaker, battery, etc), and the ‘calendar’ and ‘contacts’ at the bottom of the screen. It will not allow me to ‘switch’ back to the default windows today screen. The only way I can get the problem to temporarily go away is to pull the battery for 30 minutes, then soft reset it multiple times hoping that TF3D will launch again.

I was hoping there is a ‘fix’ floating around that I have failed to find, or if there is a newer official Verizon ROM that addresses this problem. Any suggestions/help would be greatly appreciated. Thanks!