View Single Post
Old 08-12-2010, 01:39 PM
lbcary

Mentioned: Post(s)
Tagged: Thread(s)
Re: :;:;BharS;:;: 5.2.23127|PROJ_BS|CRUSADER|SENSE_2017|GENERIC|UC_N ET|05-AUG| V18

Quote:
Originally Posted by ai6908 View Post
I use arcsoft 5.2.12.45 in my roms...seems to work just fine for me atleast.

Have you tired this cab here in this thread?

http://forum.ppcgeeks.com/showpost.p...4&postcount=98

Yea please dont bash other cooks...LOL...I like NRG, he is a great cook...

I will see if I can cab up that arcsoft version...i believe it is from Imagio ROM.
Thanks, Ill try that arcsoft cab. Its not the same arcsoft version thats cooked into NRGZ rom but i know that ppcgeeks member cooks roms just for use on Cricket for the T.Pro 2 so it should work if it functions on his roms. Can i just install the arcsoft cab right over the arcsoft version thats cooked into the rom or do i need to remove the current arcsoft version cooked in the rom. Ive never had to install a different arcsoft version cab because ive never gotten MMS to work on any HTC device that ive flashed for use on the Cricket Mobile Network, and ive had Verizon branded HTC Vogue, Touch, Sprint branded HTC Diamond, 2-Touch Pro, and Touch Pro 2 now. I would think i could just install the arcsoft cab to the device and it should work just like that. Ill just try that and then see what arcsoft version is on the rom under mms options Thanks again for the help. Ill post my results as soon as i flash back to either V19CHT or Crusader 2.
I know Crusader is on 2017, but is V19 on 2017 also or is still using 2016? Are there other big/noticeable differences between V19 and Crusader 2? thanks again for the info and help. Just trying to decide which rom id like to experiment with first. Im sure i can find the same arcsoft version that NRG is currently using in a cab if the link to the cab u posted doesnt work for mms for me. Ill do some testing and experimenting and let u know what happens. Cant wait to experiment with mms on the new roms. Hopefully i can just configure it and it works, but thats only happened on NRGZ last 2 releases.? Ill do some experimenting. If it works on NRGZ rom then i think i can get it to function on a Bhars rom. Both Crusader 2 and NRGZ CHT Dinik Glass rom use sense 2017 so i think that as long as i get the right arcsoft it should work on both. Thanks alot for the help and info. If u think of anything else id appreciate all the help i can get. Great new roms.