View Single Post
Old 08-12-2010, 01:37 PM
boredandtattooed
The Dyslexic VIP

boredandtattooed is a trusted member of the communityboredandtattooed is a trusted member of the communityboredandtattooed is a trusted member of the communityboredandtattooed is a trusted member of the communityboredandtattooed is a trusted member of the communityboredandtattooed is a trusted member of the communityboredandtattooed is a trusted member of the communityboredandtattooed is a trusted member of the communityboredandtattooed is a trusted member of the communityboredandtattooed is a trusted member of the communityboredandtattooed is a trusted member of the community
Mentioned: 4 Post(s)
Tagged: 0 Thread(s)
Send a message via AIM to boredandtattooed Send a message via MSN to boredandtattooed Send a message via Yahoo to boredandtattooed Send a message via Skype™ to boredandtattooed
Re: Phone turns on at midnite.

Quote:
Originally Posted by alamiay View Post
Every night at midnight, my phone turns on for no reason. What is causing the phone to go on? Is there a way to turn this off? I'm currently on WinMo 6.5 using the Cleanup. I remember this happening with 6.1 as well.

Thanks in advance,
Ally
"turns on" assumes your phone is "off" when this happens...

"wakes up" assumes your device is on, but with the screen "asleep"..

im guessing its the second one of the 2 here.. could any number of things: MyPhone, if you use it.. going in and out of Roam real quick.. having something like cleam ram or clear temp set on a schedule.. bunches of things..