View Single Post
Old 08-12-2010, 01:25 PM
teradog
VIP Member - Retired

teradog is a trusted member of the communityteradog is a trusted member of the communityteradog is a trusted member of the communityteradog is a trusted member of the communityteradog is a trusted member of the communityteradog is a trusted member of the communityteradog is a trusted member of the communityteradog is a trusted member of the communityteradog is a trusted member of the communityteradog is a trusted member of the communityteradog is a trusted member of the community
Mentioned: 8 Post(s)
Tagged: 0 Thread(s)
Re: |RHODCMDA|.¸¸.·´¯`·.¸¸.- Energy -.¸¸.·´¯ * |Aug 10| 21911|23128 * Sense 2017

BATTERY PROBLEMS *POSSIBLE SOLUTION*
Lots of discussion regarding batteries in the last few days/weeks. I just post a thread that I thought would help others beyond this forum. Much of the discussion pertains to discharge rate & how long the battery lasts, but some were discussing plugging into a laptop & car. If nothing else, this may at least help some understand the charging process itself better as I've seen some discussion about 5 volts... which really doesn't have much to do with anything! Below is a small extraction from the thread I started that may help.

http://forum.ppcgeeks.com/showthread.php?t=131414
"Battery Charging issues: SOLUTION
(not directly related to how long your battery lasts or why it goes to 85% after xxx minutes)
Pick up the A/C charger that came with the TP2, pick it up & look on the back, you’ll see Output 5v 1amp. Simply put you need to have a car charger that says “Output 1amp” (1amp=1000ma)
And if using an old phones USB charger at work (as a second charger), that one may not have enough amps.... all A/C chargers should say Output 1amp also!"
This post has been thanked 2 times.