Robtao
Regular 'Geeker

Robtao is keeping up the good workRobtao is keeping up the good work
Mentioned: 0 Post(s)
Tagged: 0 Thread(s)
Re: [ROM]Ninja4hire's Omnia 2 i920 [VZW Only]

Quote:
Originally Posted by jasontammy View Post
I have successfully flashed my i920 once to a previous version of this ROM and I am still having issues sending music or video that is already saved on my phone. Any time that I create a new message, then opt to make it a MMS by adding a media file, it wont let me. Well, it will let me add a picture file, just not any other file.
Now, when I flashed, the only thing that I am not sure about was in the Octans program itself. I followed the directions layed out here..
http://omniarom.com/forum/index.php?topic=2006.0
In fact..all I did was hit the PDA button, selected the nb0 file, then checked the "erase CSC file". Then hit DETECT...etc. The directions clearly say that I should "erase csc" but really should I? Seems as though I am missing a step or something. Can someone help me? I dont think Ninja rom is at fault, or more people would be complaining about this problem, but I dont know how to fix it myself.
I am not sure about the issues you are having, but I have NEVER checked "Erase CSC file" and it doesn't sound good. Try flashing without that. You might need to go back and reflash with DC23 just to make sure CSC is OK.

Verizon: XV6700, XV6800 w/ROMs cooked in PPCGeeks Kitchen, Omnia i910 with cac2us ROM and Omnia 2 with Ninja4Hire's ROMS.