View Single Post
Old 08-12-2010, 07:05 AM
kern417
Regular 'Geeker

kern417 knows their stuffkern417 knows their stuffkern417 knows their stuffkern417 knows their stuffkern417 knows their stuffkern417 knows their stuff
Mentioned: 0 Post(s)
Tagged: 0 Thread(s)
Re: |RHODCMDA|.¸¸.·´¯`·.¸¸.- Energy -.¸¸.·´¯ * |Aug 10| 21911|23128 * Sense 2017

Well looks like i'll be sticking with this change. Been an avid MightyRom user since day one but Full Force wasn't cutting it anymore, and lately with the overclocker i've been getting more lockups and SODs than ever...then i found the Energy Standard Reference ROM. i really like having a blank slate to put all mods on, esp adding my own apps by CAB install so the start menu isn't overcrowded. this seemed to offer the best of both worlds. Very fast ROM and so far it is taking all my mods well. Thanks for all your hard work, only thing now is i hope i'm not too tempted to flash every single update that comes out LOL

only issue i did have was i had to flash 3 times before i got it completely right. the first time one of the mods i added took away the startmenu, which i wouldn't have noticed on MightyRom FF since there is no startmenu to begin with. the 2nd time i jus did a clear storage and for some reason it loaded up Sprint settings. Does this ROM autoprovision? either way on the 3rd hard reset i made sure to carrier provision myself before anything else and so far its working well, i just know some other roms (I think it was Vins since i tried that one out most recently) that you're not supposed to run provisioning again or else it could cause issues. Hopefully this wont harm my device in the long run

Last edited by kern417; 08-12-2010 at 07:10 AM.
This post has been thanked 1 times.