View Single Post
Old 08-12-2010, 12:24 AM
Kliptik
Two-Time Mafiosi

Kliptik should be added to the payroll for their contributionsKliptik should be added to the payroll for their contributionsKliptik should be added to the payroll for their contributionsKliptik should be added to the payroll for their contributionsKliptik should be added to the payroll for their contributionsKliptik should be added to the payroll for their contributionsKliptik should be added to the payroll for their contributionsKliptik should be added to the payroll for their contributionsKliptik should be added to the payroll for their contributionsKliptik should be added to the payroll for their contributionsKliptik should be added to the payroll for their contributions
Mentioned: 0 Post(s)
Tagged: 0 Thread(s)
Send a message via MSN to Kliptik
Re: [7/31/10]★SharkieROM★-Generic\Sprint-[23563][Sense only (2016)][CHT\Standard][XDA

Quote:
Originally Posted by Sharkie405 View Post
I too, of late, have been having data disconnect issues. No one has said anything about it till now, so I assumed it was something up with my phone. I seem to have to go into connections and reconnect with the Sprint connection and then data starts working again. Updated the PRL also seems to work. Some days it stays on all day and some days it won't. I guess I have more work to do...

Thanks for the compliments. It was not my intention that this ROM still be in beta status at this point, but I guess you're right about that

I'll keep you updated on any data and\or memory issues I think I might have found a solutions for.

What about anyone else on Sprint or any carrier. Any random\frequently data loss requiring you to reconnect or update PRL over and over?
I've been running into this for a long time now. That's the cause of my tethering issues with the HTC Wifi Router. The data will randomly disconnect, then the router won't reconnect to the data. Sometimes it will go all day without doing it, other times it will disconnect every 5 minutes.

Quote:
Originally Posted by Sharkie405 View Post
I may have found a regedit to keep data active always. I've implented it and will test it out throughout the day tomorrow and let you know how it goes.
That would be awesome if it works!!!