View Single Post
Old 08-11-2010, 11:34 PM
Sharkie405
VIP Member
Threadstarter

Sharkie405 can't get a higher reputation levelSharkie405 can't get a higher reputation levelSharkie405 can't get a higher reputation levelSharkie405 can't get a higher reputation levelSharkie405 can't get a higher reputation levelSharkie405 can't get a higher reputation levelSharkie405 can't get a higher reputation levelSharkie405 can't get a higher reputation levelSharkie405 can't get a higher reputation levelSharkie405 can't get a higher reputation levelSharkie405 can't get a higher reputation level
Mentioned: 9 Post(s)
Tagged: 0 Thread(s)
Re: [7/31/10]★SharkieROM★-Generic\Sprint-[23563][Sense only (2016)][CHT\Standard][XDA

Quote:
Originally Posted by Parasurfer1979 View Post
I also wanted to mention i only have 29mb of storage memory and ive added nothing to the rom yet as i installed it at 1am this morning.

Pleas dont get me wrong this rom is gorgeous. I plan to keep it as i do understand this is pretty much in beta.
I too, of late, have been having data disconnect issues. No one has said anything about it till now, so I assumed it was something up with my phone. I seem to have to go into connections and reconnect with the Sprint connection and then data starts working again. Updated the PRL also seems to work. Some days it stays on all day and some days it won't. I guess I have more work to do...

Thanks for the compliments. It was not my intention that this ROM still be in beta status at this point, but I guess you're right about that

I'll keep you updated on any data and\or memory issues I think I might have found a solutions for.

What about anyone else on Sprint or any carrier. Any random\frequently data loss requiring you to reconnect or update PRL over and over?