View Single Post
Old 02-22-2008, 06:47 PM
stroths
VIP & Master of my Domain

stroths is a VIPstroths is a VIPstroths is a VIPstroths is a VIPstroths is a VIPstroths is a VIPstroths is a VIPstroths is a VIPstroths is a VIPstroths is a VIPstroths is a VIP
Mentioned: 0 Post(s)
Tagged: 0 Thread(s)
Re: nueLED - configure/customize your LEDs...

Quote:
Originally Posted by kaos View Post
ok i went in through settings>system and it still shows program after i removed it in control panel...its version 1.1 that seems not to want to uninstall.. I removed it from windows/appmanager. as well as nuedled.dll and nueled.exe from windows directory...Am i missing something here.how do i get it off settings>system> ? it still shows there? before i install new 1.3

edit also removed some registry entry's related to it....Still in system menu..but now the symbol is just generic.no more actual icon.but a square exe one now.

think i got it.strange..first it was under settings>personal... deleted all that stuff and reg entrys. rebooted.then it was under settings>system...I deleted some more reg entrys that poped up..rebooted it seems gone......along with any lights now...hmmm and in its place is something called mycpl 26? any ideas?
Try this.

1. Uninstall 1.3 and reboot
2. Install 1.1 and reboot
3. Uninstall 1.1 and reboot
4. Reinstall 1.3

Let me know if you need a copy of the 1.1 as I still have the cab