View Single Post
Old 08-11-2010, 10:15 PM
iknowsquat
Retired Staff

iknowsquat is a trusted member of the communityiknowsquat is a trusted member of the communityiknowsquat is a trusted member of the communityiknowsquat is a trusted member of the communityiknowsquat is a trusted member of the communityiknowsquat is a trusted member of the communityiknowsquat is a trusted member of the communityiknowsquat is a trusted member of the communityiknowsquat is a trusted member of the communityiknowsquat is a trusted member of the communityiknowsquat is a trusted member of the community
Mentioned: 0 Post(s)
Tagged: 0 Thread(s)
Re: OMJ's HTC EVO 2.1 Custom ROM *beta*

Quote:
Originally Posted by richarc93 View Post
V7 of wifi tether is what is working. Wifi v6 doesn't work anymore. Camera is working great. Now it shows 8mp not 3mp..

Gallery still has an issue but I think that is cuz of konikub alyosius theme. Not sure what is going on with that.. I like the theme but the FC is becoming a pain... I actually use the gallery a lot, so the FC's are a nuisance.. Have you seen a fix anywhere? Other than putting the phone sideways, and the opening pictures... More of s permanent fix?
Just fyi tether is up to Pre8 (works too) but from the release notes there doesnt seem to be a significant difference from 7. Pre9 is in the Release notes (but not actually released yet) and is described as the final pre-release.

Yes ALL of koni's themes have the Gallery FC in Portrait. Since launching in Landscape works (except for the Sense Gallery widget-that's hit or miss) it's a non-issue for me. You know you can switch back to Portrait once you are in an album, right? You just need to rotate back to Landscape if you are going to switch albums. Again, no biggie IMO.
Remember-koni is working "blind" since he doesnt have a Evo. We may not see a fix until he gets his. Since they are sold out in his area he talked about releasing some Test Themes to try to pinpoint the issue, so he's working on it.

Last edited by iknowsquat; 08-11-2010 at 10:35 PM.
This post has been thanked 1 times.