View Single Post
Old 08-11-2010, 07:27 PM
willysp
A Geek For Eons

willysp is halfway to VIP status based on repwillysp is halfway to VIP status based on repwillysp is halfway to VIP status based on repwillysp is halfway to VIP status based on repwillysp is halfway to VIP status based on repwillysp is halfway to VIP status based on repwillysp is halfway to VIP status based on repwillysp is halfway to VIP status based on rep
Mentioned: 0 Post(s)
Tagged: 0 Thread(s)
Re: Has th tp2 become that unwated?

Quote:
Originally Posted by microdot View Post
I made the switch to the Droid X the day it launced and have since been trying to sell my tp2 on craigslist and had no luck. Since its truly in excellent condition and I paid full retail ($539) for it, I started it at $200. I then dropped it to $180 and then again to $160 and nothing.

I mean i love my new Droid and wont ever look back but the tp2 is still a beast of a phone. I am even selling it with 2 snap on cases, a screen protector and a 4G SD card, a charger and its original box. I have sold many thing before on craiglist and my Motorol Q and Samsung Omnia in the same week i listed it.

I am just suprised i guess. I thought this phone is still somewhat in demand.
Unfortunately, it is NOT in demand now. It's Very old news.

You can probably get $150+ on eBay (since lots of buyers there pay more than an item is worth). Check eBay - do an Advanced Search for completed listings (sold) for Verizon TP2. Quite a few go for 150-200. A savvy buyer wouldn't pay that much, but some eBay buyers will.