View Single Post
Old 08-11-2010, 07:02 PM
leadpoizon
VIP Member
Threadstarter

leadpoizon is still contributing even after becoming a VIPleadpoizon is still contributing even after becoming a VIPleadpoizon is still contributing even after becoming a VIPleadpoizon is still contributing even after becoming a VIPleadpoizon is still contributing even after becoming a VIPleadpoizon is still contributing even after becoming a VIPleadpoizon is still contributing even after becoming a VIPleadpoizon is still contributing even after becoming a VIPleadpoizon is still contributing even after becoming a VIPleadpoizon is still contributing even after becoming a VIPleadpoizon is still contributing even after becoming a VIP
Mentioned: 1 Post(s)
Tagged: 0 Thread(s)
Re: |ROM|~|[LEAD ROM]|~|6.5||8-10-10|-|6.5.X BETA||7-2-10| [*Sprint*] [*Multi-Carrier

Quote:
Originally Posted by machineking369 View Post
okay one strange new bug. If you listen to music and lock the device. The phone will fall into the SOD.
Just tried to reproduce this three times and I was unsuccessful all three times. I have no SOD while running music and locking. More info?

Quote:
Originally Posted by machineking369 View Post
Also is there anyway to increase the volume. I know i've asked this before but the volume on this rom is very low compared to the 6-9 version. Any help would be appreciated. Thanks in advance!
Hmmm, I haven't changed anything in the audio drivers from 6-9 to now. I like to keep things stock for a release, but why don't you grab the volume boost cab that's been floating around?

Quote:
Originally Posted by defiantone View Post
I've downloaded the multicarrier lite version twice. It seems to be corrupt.
Thanks for heads up. Fixing this now...
EDIT: Fixed file uploaded.

Quote:
Originally Posted by Hugo381 View Post
Any plans on getting the new Manila Core 2017 build? Cant wait to get home and install this baby. Fell back in love with other WM 6.5.x versions I've been using while waiting for the update, but ready for LEAD 6.5 again.
Lol, I just perfected 2016. I'll think about 2017, but I don't plan to update, until we get a rss feed home tab with landscape support.

Quote:
Originally Posted by mugsy77 View Post
Hey Leads, could you provide a .cab to restore taskbar to stock by chance? That is unless the Lite version comes with stock taskbar?

Would like to add a custom taskbar, but the volume icons are having an issue (blank or . 8.10.10 21XXX Multi-Carrier ROM is dang nice man! Very smooth and crisp!
Which custom taskbar are you trying to put on? The changes I have made to the taskbar are very stock-ish. I mean, you should be able to get any taskbar running that works with stock.

Last edited by leadpoizon; 08-11-2010 at 07:25 PM.
This post has been thanked 4 times.