View Single Post
Old 08-11-2010, 05:22 PM
tkedch
Halfway to VIP Status

tkedch knows their stufftkedch knows their stufftkedch knows their stufftkedch knows their stufftkedch knows their stufftkedch knows their stufftkedch knows their stufftkedch knows their stuff
Mentioned: 0 Post(s)
Tagged: 0 Thread(s)
Re: |RHODCMDA|.¸¸.·´¯`·.¸¸.- Energy -.¸¸.·´¯ * |Aug 10| 21911|23128 * Sense 2017

Quote:
Originally Posted by DaveTN View Post
Thats correct. I went into CHT editor and turned on the lockscreen and had it set to auto and it works for me. I can manually lock my phone by holding down the end call key or hitting the lock icon under my taskbar time display and it will also autolock after standby for me.

However, I have the android style lock slider that tkedch mentioned.

Locking is working for me though.

Have you tried a soft reset? (CHT editor would have automatically done a soft reset after you enabled the lockscreen and accepted the settings) If not, it wouldn't hurt to do so.

David

EDIT: Since I'm bored and needed a break from studying ACLS, I decided to try what tkedch suggested and it is working great. I have the clock displayed, notifications and weather on my lock screen and autolock works great. Thanks tkedch.

D
bro, you have way too much time on your hand to be studying for ACLS hahahaha. glad I can contribute back to this helpful community and people like you. I'm sure I'll need your help down the road some time.
BTW, couldn't help but to notice that you're more than double my reputation points but how come we're both still halfway to VIP status. Sorry for this non-NRG related post, but just thought that was weird. I should be quarterway to VIP or something like that. Why show something that gets me excited then only to realize i'm not even close........... sigh.................

Last edited by tkedch; 08-11-2010 at 05:26 PM.
This post has been thanked 1 times.