View Single Post
Old 02-22-2008, 06:14 PM
kaos
VIP Member

kaos is halfway to VIP status based on repkaos is halfway to VIP status based on repkaos is halfway to VIP status based on repkaos is halfway to VIP status based on repkaos is halfway to VIP status based on repkaos is halfway to VIP status based on repkaos is halfway to VIP status based on repkaos is halfway to VIP status based on repkaos is halfway to VIP status based on rep
Mentioned: 0 Post(s)
Tagged: 0 Thread(s)
Re: nueLED - configure/customize your LEDs...

ok i went in through settings>system and it still shows program after i removed it in control panel...its version 1.1 that seems not to want to uninstall.. I removed it from windows/appmanager. as well as nuedled.dll and nueled.exe from windows directory...Am i missing something here.how do i get it off settings>system> ? it still shows there? before i install new 1.3

edit also removed some registry entry's related to it....Still in system menu..but now the symbol is just generic.no more actual icon.but a square exe one now.

think i got it.strange..first it was under settings>personal... deleted all that stuff and reg entrys. rebooted.then it was under settings>system...I deleted some more reg entrys that poped up..rebooted it seems gone......along with any lights now...hmmm and in its place is something called mycpl 26? any ideas?

ok edit again....
I now have installed version 1.3.. the lights are working as they should for stock..but under all settings menus.. no control for nueled... and i still have that mycpl 26?

found nueled now in my programs folder.....but what is this mycpl 26 i have now?

Phone:
Sprint EVO 3D Rom:Kaos Hybrid 4.20 V8 Radio: 0.97 Storage Card: Micro 32GB SDHC

Last edited by kaos; 02-22-2008 at 06:48 PM.