View Single Post
Old 08-11-2010, 10:45 AM
gator352
Gatornator

gator352 is halfway to VIP status based on repgator352 is halfway to VIP status based on repgator352 is halfway to VIP status based on repgator352 is halfway to VIP status based on repgator352 is halfway to VIP status based on repgator352 is halfway to VIP status based on repgator352 is halfway to VIP status based on repgator352 is halfway to VIP status based on repgator352 is halfway to VIP status based on repgator352 is halfway to VIP status based on rep
Mentioned: 0 Post(s)
Tagged: 0 Thread(s)
re: FroYo 2.2 Update -- Bugs & Issues

Quote:
Originally Posted by toddpedersen View Post
Have you turn off the Google TALK automatic sign in and ensure that you log out, assuming you don't use that program.

If you have LED Flashlight from the marketplace installed you will also need to uninstall that program, as it was made for 2.1 and has an issue in 2.2 with always being on. It is also not needed anymore as the 2.2 stock has a built in flashlight.

If you look at your battery use, are you seeing the same up time and awake time? That would be a good indicator that something is always running, like LED Flashlight.
Yeah, I have disabled talk and I didn't reinstall LED Flashlite after a full wipe. I'm only getting about 8 hours uptime and 1 hour awake time before it dies so that doesn't seem to be the issue. I appreciate the help, but thanks for reminding me that 2.2 had a built in flashlight. I totally forgot about that

I'm thinking my battery decided to take a dump. I traded batts with my dads EVO to see if that is actually my issue. If so, off to sprint I go!