View Single Post
Old 08-11-2010, 08:53 AM
gator352
Gatornator

gator352 is halfway to VIP status based on repgator352 is halfway to VIP status based on repgator352 is halfway to VIP status based on repgator352 is halfway to VIP status based on repgator352 is halfway to VIP status based on repgator352 is halfway to VIP status based on repgator352 is halfway to VIP status based on repgator352 is halfway to VIP status based on repgator352 is halfway to VIP status based on repgator352 is halfway to VIP status based on rep
Mentioned: 0 Post(s)
Tagged: 0 Thread(s)
re: FroYo 2.2 Update -- Bugs & Issues

See bradart, I have done ALL (well most) of that with 2.1 as a trail and error and I had great battery life, upwards of 15 hours. If you had actually read my first post you would have understood that my batt problems didn't occur till I updated to 2.2. I implemented most of those tweaks (prior to asking or posting) to no avail. I understand that killing most of those make the phone usless. That's why I experiment to get the most out of my phone while still having decent batt life. Still, by doing most of those batt tweaks, I'm getting 8 or less hours....with 7 hours uptime and 1 hour awake time and I'm down to 15% or less. So I will get a new batt and see if that is my problem.

So no. You don't know more than I. You'd like to think you do. I wouldn't have posted anything if I hadn't tried any of those first. Besides, I posted hoping to think that maybe I could get a little insight on something I may have forgot or something new that someone thought of.

Also....I may have mistaken this for being the bugs and ISSUES thread for the bradart is the android god guru thread. If that's the case, I'm so sorry and what the hell was I thinking...

Last edited by gator352; 08-11-2010 at 09:01 AM.