View Single Post
Old 08-11-2010, 08:25 AM
touch_rules
Regular 'Geeker

touch_rules is becoming a PPCGeeks regulartouch_rules is becoming a PPCGeeks regulartouch_rules is becoming a PPCGeeks regular
Mentioned: 0 Post(s)
Tagged: 0 Thread(s)
Re: OMJ's HTC EVO 2.2 Custom ROM v2.1 | FroYo 3.26.651.6 | *Updated 8/5/10*

Quote:
Originally Posted by iknowsquat View Post
Excellent! Even though it's mentioned in the link I thought I'd mention it here-atm the *#*#4636#*#* code only works on CM6 so for that one we need to keep using the Network app.

Easy. Go into /system/app and remove htclockscreen.apk
Only issue is you wont be able to turn off your alarm clock if you use HTC Alarm clock. Just install a thrid party app and you're all set.
I went in to /system/app and I cannot find htcclockscreen.apk, any ideas of what I could be doing wrong?

Quote:
Originally Posted by richarc93 View Post
I'm working on "TEACHING" my EVO now.. hopefully by end of today (2nd day) my battery might work better... right now its still crappy without the app killer.

Sent from my Evo"Nator" using TapaTalk

I saw the advice yesterday about removing the setcpu over clock widget and also updating to the newer facebook app (1.3.1). I did this and did not remove ATK and by the time I went to bed last night it had been 14 hours since I unplugged and I was still at 30% with moderate to heavy usage. I made multiple calls yesterday, checked my email and facebook all day, and watched a couple of youtube videos.

I was going to remove ATK but I think I like the way it's working now, probably the best it has ever worked. By the way, I am on OMJ's modified kernal rom released on the 3rd, not the 5th.

Thanks for all the advice and hard work OMJ and everyone else that contributes.