View Single Post
Old 08-11-2010, 03:04 AM
bradart
Officer Android

bradart is a VIPbradart is a VIPbradart is a VIPbradart is a VIPbradart is a VIPbradart is a VIPbradart is a VIPbradart is a VIPbradart is a VIPbradart is a VIPbradart is a VIP
Mentioned: 0 Post(s)
Tagged: 0 Thread(s)
Send a message via AIM to bradart Send a message via MSN to bradart Send a message via Skype™ to bradart
re: FroYo 2.2 Update -- Bugs & Issues

Quote:
Originally Posted by gator352 View Post
Dude, why don't you try to be a little helpfull instead of being an ass. Your rude comments just shows the immaturity you posess. If you actually knew what you were talking about, you would help with solutions instead of a half-baked attempt at comedy.
I obviously know better than you, because i'm not the one asking questions that have been answered 1000 times over.

If you haven't gotten the point by now, i am justified in giving up hope for you understanding. You want suggestions? here you go

Turn off 4g all the time. Use the toggle widget to turn off 3g every time you are going to go more than 10 minutes without using it. Turn off auto sync. Do not use wifi. Avoid opening pdf's over 10 pages because they are processor intensive. Turn the screen brightness all the way down. If you don't plan on receiving phone calls, turn on airplane mode. Never use any automatic task killer. When charging, when the light turns green for "fully charged", unplug the phone, turn it off, plug it in and wait for the light to turn green. When it does, turn it back on and plug it in. When the light turns green again, unplug and enjoy. Disable flash in the browser. Use a 3rd party browser so it won't render in the background. Do not use any widgets, especially ones that pull data. Do not use live wallpaper. Do not record videos longer than 3 minutes. Do not use the flash EVER. Turn off all haptic feedback. Uninstall any apps that display persistent notification. Do not use ANY app that tells you your battery percentage (they poll the battery as often if not more than the stock notification bar battery indicator)

Doing all of these will make your battery life upwards of 24 hours. They also make the phone pointless to own.

I'll make it easy for you: http://tinyurl.com/25uy4zu

Now kindly rtfm.

Sponsored by Kools.
This post has been thanked 1 times.