View Single Post
Old 08-10-2010, 11:05 PM
OMJ
Retired Staff
Threadstarter

OMJ can't get a higher reputation levelOMJ can't get a higher reputation levelOMJ can't get a higher reputation levelOMJ can't get a higher reputation levelOMJ can't get a higher reputation levelOMJ can't get a higher reputation levelOMJ can't get a higher reputation levelOMJ can't get a higher reputation levelOMJ can't get a higher reputation levelOMJ can't get a higher reputation levelOMJ can't get a higher reputation level
Mentioned: 11 Post(s)
Tagged: 0 Thread(s)
Re: OMJ's HTC EVO 2.2 Custom ROM v2.1 | FroYo 3.26.651.6 | *Updated 8/5/10*

Quote:
Originally Posted by richarc93 View Post
I deleted the app killer last nite. I gotta say that it looks like it was working pretty good cuz I've been unplugged for 6 hours and I'm down to 42% battery.. ill keep messing with the apps (normal) use and see if EVO learns my usage patterns and adjusts accordingly... ill report again in a day or two..

OMJ.. any new ROMs coming out soon???.... I need to flash sumtin...

Sent from my Evo"Nator" using TapaTalk
only 6 hrs? lol...I'm @ 60% after 13hrs...new roms will come when the themes are fixed

Quote:
Originally Posted by Vegasden View Post
While it doesn't relate to OMJ specifically...I do like sharing with OMJ's following.

I came across a cool widget that is free. It puts 4 icons in the space of one. So you can group, etc.

It's called Multicon Widget and it's on the market. Comments say the dev is working to add folders, shortcuts and mini-functions to its capabilities in the near future.

http://www.appbrain.com/app/com.h9kdroid.multicon
very cool, thx

Quote:
Originally Posted by iknowsquat View Post
EPST codes work (## codes in n00bspeak)
http://forum.xda-developers.com/showthread.php?t=737594

FastRX8 (thanks for the heads up Dude) and I have confirmed it works
cool, thx...I'll be adding to future ROMs