View Single Post
Old 08-10-2010, 09:53 PM
patheticpuma
PPCGeeks Regular

patheticpuma is keeping up the good workpatheticpuma is keeping up the good workpatheticpuma is keeping up the good work
Mentioned: 0 Post(s)
Tagged: 0 Thread(s)
Send a message via AIM to patheticpuma
Re: SERO Plan - Still around!

Quote:
Originally Posted by w7excursion View Post
I call the EPRP number 1-888-882-4030
ok, i tried chat and in all of 2 minutes i was told that i CAN get my plan cloned and he gave the above number.

I was told by the rep that that plan wasn't available for him to add but his supervisor may be able to, so he transfered me. The supervisor told me it was impossible unless i call employee care, I get through to them and she brings up my account, says I'm not an employee and wouldn't even hear what i had to say before transferring me to regular care.

There I get a woman who says shes pretty sure its possible and put me on hold, came back on saying she added a line and had a supervisor setting up the sero plan on it. That supervisor was unable to finalize it, and gave me yet another number to call. I talked to 6 different people all the way up to a "resolution manager" who still said it was NOT possible, and I should just get the 69.99 everything data plan, and for my trouble she would waive the activation fee. I told her that wasn't what I wanted, and I felt what I was told by the rep on the chat should be honored, and said i would forward her the transcript to prove i was told it could be done.

She then said that was useless because "Anyone with the slightest knowledge of computers could forge whatever they want into a forwarded chat transcript."

All in all I am getting seriously annoyed by this, any more help as to what i should say, or who i should ask for is appreciated.

I spent 4 hours on the phone tonight and all i have to show for it is a second account on a basic 200 plan I don't even want.

*EDIT* I forgot to mention, the customer care rep I was with who tried setting up the account said she noted my account saying that it was possible to add a second sero. Everyone I talked to after that said that all she noted was that I was told it wasn't available. Is there customer service always this ridiculous to go through?

Last edited by patheticpuma; 08-10-2010 at 09:55 PM.