View Single Post
Old 08-10-2010, 08:17 PM
kirstein
Halfway to VIP Status

kirstein is halfway to VIP status based on repkirstein is halfway to VIP status based on repkirstein is halfway to VIP status based on repkirstein is halfway to VIP status based on repkirstein is halfway to VIP status based on repkirstein is halfway to VIP status based on repkirstein is halfway to VIP status based on repkirstein is halfway to VIP status based on repkirstein is halfway to VIP status based on repkirstein is halfway to VIP status based on repkirstein is halfway to VIP status based on rep
Mentioned: 0 Post(s)
Tagged: 0 Thread(s)
Re: 08/07/10 Update**VINdows Phone**(Sense 2017)

Quote:
Originally Posted by youngpro83 View Post
Ok so I just wanted to chime in about 2017. I actually like it. Battery life is still about the same. Nothing major in changes other than some cool slider icons. Other than that U cant really tell too big of a difference.I do happen to run into a few glitches from time to time like my whole home screen dissappearing until I tap the start button and close it. Usually happens when I wake the device up after a long period of sleep, but other than that its cool. I am personally thinking about reverting back to Pluto 8-5 just becuz she was my first real love. She treated me so good. lol. Ill probably flash the newer versions when Vin cooks up something, but as far as my everyday usage goes. Pluto 8-5 just did it for me. That build is a winner all around.
Gotta agree with you except I don't think 8-5 was any better than 8-7 so no reason to flash back. I think the homescreen glitch along with all the other Sense flashes have more to do with Cookie than 2017. I had the same issues with earlier builds, and I've read about them on other ROMs too.
This post has been thanked 2 times.