View Single Post
Old 08-10-2010, 04:10 PM
The Coach
PPCGeeks Regular

The Coach is becoming a PPCGeeks regularThe Coach is becoming a PPCGeeks regularThe Coach is becoming a PPCGeeks regularThe Coach is becoming a PPCGeeks regular
Mentioned: 0 Post(s)
Tagged: 0 Thread(s)
Re: |RHODCMDA|.¸¸.·´¯`·.¸¸.- Energy -.¸¸.·´¯ * |Aug 10| 21911|23128 * Sense 2017

Quote:
Originally Posted by nitrotrike View Post
No, I haven't. Thing is, I haven't made any changes whatsoever. It just stop working. As stated the 'missed call' alert bubble works just fine. The only thing I see in BSB relating to SMS is 'SMS wake up', 'LED notifications', and 'SMS classic view' toggle. I'm not sure if / why any of these would effect the count bubble on the home screen?
I used the LED notifications to provide something other than the home screen for notification so that I didn't miss messages while using some of the other software that takes up the entire screen and task bar. It's worked as a work around, but it prob isn't a long term solution to your issue. You might check the Max UI forum and see if there are any issues/solutions with the widgets/notifications listed there while the guys here read through your issue.

http://forum.xda-developers.com/showthread.php?t=687153

It is better to have searched and searched (and then ask) than never to have searched at all.
If my Comment helped, please hit the thanks button!