View Single Post
Old 02-22-2008, 04:00 PM
OMJ
Retired Staff
Threadstarter

OMJ can't get a higher reputation levelOMJ can't get a higher reputation levelOMJ can't get a higher reputation levelOMJ can't get a higher reputation levelOMJ can't get a higher reputation levelOMJ can't get a higher reputation levelOMJ can't get a higher reputation levelOMJ can't get a higher reputation levelOMJ can't get a higher reputation levelOMJ can't get a higher reputation levelOMJ can't get a higher reputation level
Mentioned: 11 Post(s)
Tagged: 0 Thread(s)
Re: Cook your own Custom Touch ROM

Quote:
Originally Posted by mrgeoff View Post
I was talking about buildit.bat. I only had to type buildit.... not buildit *nameofnbh*

I'm not that l33t to run buildos from the command line lol
lol, now I'm seeing things.....thought you said buildos...my bad....I just opened & looked @ buildit.bat....it looks like if your nbh is named something other than input.nbh then you would need to specify the file name.....so no you wouldn't need to type buildit.bat input.nbh, just buildit.

Quote:
Originally Posted by rdwing View Post
Doesn't work...I get an error about how some XML file is a duplicate and it can't proceed. Dang.
yes, this is very common. Many times there will be a file in a OEM that you've added that is already in the dump, you have to delete one of them. Find the OEM that has the duplicate, then delete that file.

Last edited by OMJ; 02-22-2008 at 05:55 PM.