View Single Post
Old 08-10-2010, 01:20 PM
bradart
Officer Android

bradart is a VIPbradart is a VIPbradart is a VIPbradart is a VIPbradart is a VIPbradart is a VIPbradart is a VIPbradart is a VIPbradart is a VIPbradart is a VIPbradart is a VIP
Mentioned: 0 Post(s)
Tagged: 0 Thread(s)
Send a message via AIM to bradart Send a message via MSN to bradart Send a message via Skype™ to bradart
Quote:
Originally Posted by gator352 View Post
Only Fring reopens, and like I said, after I either close it in the "task manager" or exit out of it in the app itself. And I know what they say about task managers because I have read them. That's why I said I had no 3rd party task apps installed.

I have since wiped it clean and started over. With no apps installed (stock) and overnight which was roughly 8 hours, it has lost 60%. I'm going to chalk it up to maybe a faulty battery. Going to test a little more.

I'm not a control freak....but I do need my phone to last more than a few hours throughout the day. If android knows best, then thier should be a text msg from them explaining my problem and how to fix it......
Fring runs as a cached app. It isn't actually running or connecting to the internet. You don't have a problem other than you've got something the size of a portable tv in your pocket talking to computers in outer space and you're expecting the battery to last a long time. Sorry, but you got the wrong phone. Android and htc aren't responsible for how you use the phone, only how to clean up when you're done. Not every maid is a decorator.

Sent from my PC36100 using Tapatalk

Sponsored by Kools.