View Single Post
Old 08-10-2010, 10:44 AM
DaveTN
Unlimited is um, limited

DaveTN is a trusted member of the communityDaveTN is a trusted member of the communityDaveTN is a trusted member of the communityDaveTN is a trusted member of the communityDaveTN is a trusted member of the communityDaveTN is a trusted member of the communityDaveTN is a trusted member of the communityDaveTN is a trusted member of the communityDaveTN is a trusted member of the communityDaveTN is a trusted member of the communityDaveTN is a trusted member of the community
Mentioned: 9 Post(s)
Tagged: 0 Thread(s)
Re: |RHODCMDA|.¸¸.·´¯`·.¸¸.- Energy -.¸¸.·´¯ * |Aug 6| 21911|23673 * Sense 2017

Quote:
Originally Posted by Avenger666 View Post
how to disable rotation in photos and music tab?
OK, I had to do a bit of digging around for this one and this is what I found. I have not tried it myself to confirm if it works or not, so back up your data and settings before you do it.

Also, if I'm wrong, anyone feel free to correctme.

Tap "Start" icon > Tools > G-config

You will see a window that says "Rotated apps"

Scroll down to HTC Album and tap and hold your stylus on HTC album class until "disable" pops up and select it.

My guess is that setting will disable autorotation in the picture album. I have not tried it but I will do so before I flash another ROM this afternoon. I've also not been able to find a setting for the music player.

I checked advanced config and bsb tweaks but I have not gone throught the registry. Also searched for a "disable rotation" cab but didn't find one.

Hope that helps.

David
This post has been thanked 1 times.