View Single Post
Old 08-10-2010, 08:26 AM
toddpedersen
Regular 'Geeker

toddpedersen knows their stufftoddpedersen knows their stufftoddpedersen knows their stufftoddpedersen knows their stufftoddpedersen knows their stufftoddpedersen knows their stufftoddpedersen knows their stuff
Mentioned: 0 Post(s)
Tagged: 0 Thread(s)
re: FroYo 2.2 Update -- Bugs & Issues

Have you signed off of Google TALK and changed the setting to not automatically log you in? Have you uninstalled LED Flashlight that has a known problem with always running in the background on 2.2?

Quote:
Originally Posted by gator352 View Post
Only Fring reopens, and like I said, after I either close it in the "task manager" or exit out of it in the app itself. And I know what they say about task managers because I have read them. That's why I said I had no 3rd party task apps installed.

I have since wiped it clean and started over. With no apps installed (stock) and overnight which was roughly 8 hours, it has lost 60%. I'm going to chalk it up to maybe a faulty battery. Going to test a little more.

I'm not a control freak....but I do need my phone to last more than a few hours throughout the day. If android knows best, then thier should be a text msg from them explaining my problem and how to fix it......

Hitting Thanks (to the right) helps build reputation. Hit it, if I did it!