View Single Post
Old 08-10-2010, 03:25 AM
Sharkie405
VIP Member
Threadstarter

Sharkie405 can't get a higher reputation levelSharkie405 can't get a higher reputation levelSharkie405 can't get a higher reputation levelSharkie405 can't get a higher reputation levelSharkie405 can't get a higher reputation levelSharkie405 can't get a higher reputation levelSharkie405 can't get a higher reputation levelSharkie405 can't get a higher reputation levelSharkie405 can't get a higher reputation levelSharkie405 can't get a higher reputation levelSharkie405 can't get a higher reputation level
Mentioned: 9 Post(s)
Tagged: 0 Thread(s)
Re: [7/31/10]★SharkieROM★-Generic\Sprint-[23563][Sense only (2016)][CHT\Standard][XDA

Multi-Carrier SharkieROM-CHT v1.1 BETA is up.

Multi-Carrier SharkieROM-CHT v1.1.7z

-- Twitter landscape fixed.

-- Music Tab menu button fixed.

-- Music Tab auto update fixed.

-- Windows Live added for access to Hotmail.

-- Shake N Save added and CapScreen Utiltily removed.

-- Replaced HTC wi-fi router with WM Wi-Fi Router v1.69 that darren.wlsn1 posted. I don't tether via wi-fi or USB. I've tested them and they work, but I'm not 100% sure whether it will work indefinitely or not. I need you guys that use it to test that area out for me. Based off of darren.wlsn1's and Kliptik's feedback, it should work. I've also added a few registry edits that are to do with wi-fi never being disabled.

-- I think the dialer issue is fixed. I've tried it over the last two days and it hasn't gotten stuck once. One of the things I've done is added cprog.exe to the CleanRAM exclusions list. CleanRAM seemed to be part of the problem. If I were you, I'd leave that exceptioned. I've also left out some battery life registry edits as I suspect they are to do with the dialer issue as well, so I'm curious if anyone notices a major decrease in battery life.

I believe that covers all the issues brought up thus far. Please give her a good run and let me know about the areas mentioned above.

Last edited by Sharkie405; 08-10-2010 at 10:01 AM.
This post has been thanked 3 times.