View Single Post
Old 08-10-2010, 01:28 AM
gTen
"The Fuzzy One"

gTen is a trusted member of the communitygTen is a trusted member of the communitygTen is a trusted member of the communitygTen is a trusted member of the communitygTen is a trusted member of the communitygTen is a trusted member of the communitygTen is a trusted member of the communitygTen is a trusted member of the communitygTen is a trusted member of the communitygTen is a trusted member of the communitygTen is a trusted member of the community
Mentioned: 106 Post(s)
Tagged: 1 Thread(s)
Re: SERO Plan - Still around!

Quote:
Originally Posted by patheticpuma View Post
What exactly did you say to get them to do this? I have been trying for over a week to get them to activate an old phone I have around here on a clone of current sero 500 account. Ive talked to over 20 people including floor supervisors, and account managers, and they have all pretty much been like "stfu and pay 69.99 for less."
You already cloned the line...

As for getting a phone on it..there shouldn't be a problem..to confirm what phone are you trying to put on it? a Hero, Moment, Evo, Instinct, Palm Pre won't work..and a Blackberry requires you to convert it to a Voice only Sero..idk about nextel phones if they are eligible either..

If its not any of the above, you can esn swap on your account without an agents help via online...

http://quickrewards.net/?r=!F94VXV35D5MV2

(My shameless referral link)
This post has been thanked 1 times.