View Single Post
Old 08-09-2010, 08:11 PM
thepolishguy
Halfway to VIP Status

thepolishguy knows their stuffthepolishguy knows their stuffthepolishguy knows their stuffthepolishguy knows their stuffthepolishguy knows their stuffthepolishguy knows their stuff
Mentioned: 0 Post(s)
Tagged: 0 Thread(s)
Re: [HSPL] Imagio / WhiteStone Hard-SPL

Quote:
Originally Posted by kingpin440 View Post
I've been trying to run the HardSPL on my imagio for the first time now but when I try automatic flashing of the HardSPL, I get an error stating that I have to make sure my device is synchronized and the radio is on. My device is properly synchronized but I'm not entirely sure what radio I need to turn on, I had my phone on CDMA only but changed it to Global for flashing the HardSPL. I tried flashing with the enablerapinew.cab as well but got the same result.

When I try manual flashing, I get error 246 that my device is not responding and then says that I have unlocked another device, even after donating and I have not unlocked another device.

I also tried flashing by going into bootloader mode first and then running RUU.exe but the progress bar hung at 0% and I got error 262 where I had to recover the phone. I tried flashing with each method without a sim card or SD card in the phone as well as with a PC with XP and a PC with Vista. Any input would be appreciated.
A couple of things...

1) Are you connected to the internet when you are trying to run the HSPL? Because you have to have an active internet connection while you run it.

2) Are you right clicking and using the "Run as Administrator" option? For Win Vista and 7 I think you have to use that option.

And just to clarify -you are saying that you HAVE NOT unlocked another device?