View Single Post
Old 08-09-2010, 07:12 PM
bignadad
Cotton Pickin' Mod
Threadstarter

bignadad can't get a higher reputation levelbignadad can't get a higher reputation levelbignadad can't get a higher reputation levelbignadad can't get a higher reputation levelbignadad can't get a higher reputation levelbignadad can't get a higher reputation levelbignadad can't get a higher reputation levelbignadad can't get a higher reputation levelbignadad can't get a higher reputation levelbignadad can't get a higher reputation levelbignadad can't get a higher reputation level
Mentioned: 0 Post(s)
Tagged: 0 Thread(s)
Send a message via MSN to bignadad Send a message via Yahoo to bignadad Send a message via Skype™ to bignadad
Re: {BigMaxSense ROM}☼ 21909/23569 - 90mb Free RAM! ☼Quickest, Most Customizable Mani

Quote:
Originally Posted by suntopper View Post
Big,
It's your thread and all but just a suggestion. Can you make a poll and have the current users "vote" that they use your rom. That way you get direct numbers and don't use up five (and I'm sure many,many more) pages of the thread just to report back. Like I said, just a suggestion. And BTW awesome work.
ST
Thought about it but i have to have 2 poll options and didn't want to put a yes/no question "do you use BigMaxSense ROM"..... ideas?

maybe a like/love?