View Single Post
Old 08-09-2010, 06:50 PM
themuffinman
Shop smart, shop S-MART!!

themuffinman is a VIPthemuffinman is a VIPthemuffinman is a VIPthemuffinman is a VIPthemuffinman is a VIPthemuffinman is a VIPthemuffinman is a VIPthemuffinman is a VIPthemuffinman is a VIPthemuffinman is a VIPthemuffinman is a VIP
Mentioned: 0 Post(s)
Tagged: 0 Thread(s)
Re: Best way to hold the phone in Landscape!

Quote:
Originally Posted by cmdauria View Post
I know posting a thread like this is just an open invitation for some to "Flame" me for something so obvious. But I honestly don't really care. I saw this posted on another thread and after I read it, I tried it and it works well for me.

When holding your phone in Landscape, flip open the kickstand. Now, with your right hand, grasp the phone with your pointer finger above the kickstand and the rest of your fingers below the kickstand, so that you middle finger is almost touching the the camera lens. This works great for watching videos or browsing the web. It kind of makes you feel like you have a better grip on the phone.

Just remember...Something that is obvious to some, may not be to others!!
You know, I honestly thought this thread was gonna head south really fast and that warchild would have to shut it down(seems like he been busy over the weekend closing threads,LOL) anyway I have been holding my phone this exact way since I saw my girl holding it that way with her little hands and it is in fact very comfortable with very little to no stress on your fingers or wrist but giving thanks to you anyway.

Last edited by themuffinman; 08-09-2010 at 06:55 PM.