View Single Post
Old 08-09-2010, 05:47 PM
puff601
Almost a VIP

puff601 is halfway to VIP status based on reppuff601 is halfway to VIP status based on reppuff601 is halfway to VIP status based on reppuff601 is halfway to VIP status based on reppuff601 is halfway to VIP status based on reppuff601 is halfway to VIP status based on reppuff601 is halfway to VIP status based on reppuff601 is halfway to VIP status based on reppuff601 is halfway to VIP status based on reppuff601 is halfway to VIP status based on reppuff601 is halfway to VIP status based on rep
Mentioned: 0 Post(s)
Tagged: 0 Thread(s)
Re: Force 1X over EVDO in Touch Pro2 (or toggle btwn CDMA 2G and 3G)

Quote:
Originally Posted by derango1 View Post
Not to necropost, but has anyone figured out a solution for this yet? I have perfect 1x signal with Sprint in my house, but EVDO is terrible. I miss the mode of operations menu.

Sprint doesnt have Ev at all in my area so i force Ev using the registry. go to: hklm/software/oem/epst

4= automatic mode
10=Ev Only mode

Then all you have to do is disable the radio, then reenable it. this can be done by turning airplane mode on, then turning it back off. no soft reset required. i will search around a little and see if i can find how to for 1x only. i hope this helps you guys