View Single Post
Old 08-09-2010, 04:47 PM
TREmp77
Almost a VIP

TREmp77 is halfway to VIP status based on repTREmp77 is halfway to VIP status based on repTREmp77 is halfway to VIP status based on repTREmp77 is halfway to VIP status based on repTREmp77 is halfway to VIP status based on repTREmp77 is halfway to VIP status based on repTREmp77 is halfway to VIP status based on repTREmp77 is halfway to VIP status based on repTREmp77 is halfway to VIP status based on repTREmp77 is halfway to VIP status based on rep
Mentioned: 0 Post(s)
Tagged: 0 Thread(s)
Re: OMJ's HTC EVO 2.2 Custom ROM v2.1 | FroYo 3.26.651.6 | *Updated 8/5/10*

Quote:
Originally Posted by KarlE View Post
On been outta loop for a while why is there a caped version? and is it it sending apps to sd or do i need to use app2sd
hows the new 2.2 froyo build working any glitches i need know
and is a build coming the includes new radios
and if not am i renaming zips to pc36 or just flashing zips
If you are pre 1.7 you need to flash that pc36, then after that you just flash the zip. Make sure you wipe data and both caches. Then you have to flash the new wimax to get 4g.

you dont need apps2sd to move the files over there is a nice program that will search your apps then move them over for you. Ill post it. Search the market for SDMove or Click here.

Glitches are that it could become a little buggy or sluggish after you flash...but if you go into recovery and wipe cache and davlik it will beome stable again. No need to wipe data after you flash froyo.

Last edited by TREmp77; 08-09-2010 at 04:51 PM.