Old 02-22-2008, 01:40 PM
Karot
N00b

Karot is a n00b
Mentioned: 0 Post(s)
Tagged: 0 Thread(s)
Send a message via AIM to Karot
Help completing an idea I have.

As I am sure all of you do, I am constantly thinking up of new ideas to inprove the use of the PPC-6800. I have thought of an idea that might help those who are looking for a way to text or enter information on the fly.

I am wondering if it is possible to set it up so as soon as you open your messaging progran,whatever it may be, that the screen automatically switches to landscape mode. With that switch, a new onscreen dialer or keypad would show up aswell. The user would be able to switch between dialer skins, becoming styles such as a full keyboard (bigger then the default one that requires the stylus) or a normal cellphone dialer with mulitble presses of a button gives you diffeent letters. Also the keyboard would make the rogram adjust its size so you can still view the messgae you are typing.

In a nutshell it would be the iPhone with the keypad, yet still keep the basic idea and function of the Mogul.

And I know there are iPhone skins, im looking for an actual program or settings to do it, not just a mask to LOOK like its doing it.