View Single Post
Old 08-08-2010, 06:06 PM
darren.wlsn1
acs tester

darren.wlsn1 can't get a higher reputation leveldarren.wlsn1 can't get a higher reputation leveldarren.wlsn1 can't get a higher reputation leveldarren.wlsn1 can't get a higher reputation leveldarren.wlsn1 can't get a higher reputation leveldarren.wlsn1 can't get a higher reputation leveldarren.wlsn1 can't get a higher reputation leveldarren.wlsn1 can't get a higher reputation leveldarren.wlsn1 can't get a higher reputation leveldarren.wlsn1 can't get a higher reputation leveldarren.wlsn1 can't get a higher reputation level
Mentioned: 14 Post(s)
Tagged: 0 Thread(s)
Send a message via AIM to darren.wlsn1 Send a message via MSN to darren.wlsn1 Send a message via Yahoo to darren.wlsn1 Send a message via Skype™ to darren.wlsn1
Re: [7/31/10]★SharkieROM★-Generic\Sprint-[23563][Sense only (2016)][CHT\Standard][XDA

Quote:
Originally Posted by Sharkie405 View Post
,.OK, so my poll isn't working as it's been close to even the entire time and now it's at 18 votes for both options. So if you've not voted yet, and you'll be running my ROM sometimes and you care... VOTE! If it stays at a tie or only 1 or 2 votes in either direction, I'll leave it as I have it.

Screen Capture Programs:

I've got shake and save added in, which is cool and I like it. The only thing I don't like is that it doesn't give you an option of where you'd like to save the pic. CapScreen Utililty does give you that option. Because I flash a new ROM several times a day usually and I don't always remember to take my screenshots off of my device, I like to have them saved to my storage card automatically so I don't lose them.

Point is which one would anyone like to see. Currently, they're both being cooked in, and while having them both is not a huge issue as far as memory or space, it just seems silly to have two screen shot apps. So I'd like to cut it down to one.

Any votes?

Oh, and I'm not doing SPB Screenshot. I just don't like it, sorry.
for the pluses of shake n save its real easy to move the ss imo.
This post has been thanked 1 times.