View Single Post
Old 08-08-2010, 03:31 PM
can90
Lurker

can90 is a n00b
Mentioned: 0 Post(s)
Tagged: 0 Thread(s)
Unhappy Help! How to unlock LG Fathom? Did anybody made it?

Hi. I for nearly 2 months, I've been trying to unlock my LG Fathom. (I'm not living in USA).

I bought 6 different unlock code (by IMEI) orders from different sellers but sellers couldn't find it.

Then I asked Verizon and LG Mobile, they said that they wouldn't give me that code.

Finally yesterday I write a mortscript code like this:
(Before writing the code:
WallpaperUnlock.exe is a program that provides you to write 8 digit unlock code, then you have to click "OK" button, then if the code is wrong, a window opens and says "The code is wrong".)

------------------------------------------
Run( "\Windows\WallpaperUnlock.exe" )
WaitFor( WallpaperUnlock, 1 )

For x = 10000000 to 99999999
Sleep( 1 )
SendKeys( x )
MouseClick( 290, 195 )
Sleep( 1 )
MouseClick( 290, 350 )
Sleep( 1 )
MouseClick( 290, 150 )
SendSpecial( "Backspace" )
Next
--------------------------------

If I calculated correctly, my unlocker application above will try every number from 10000000 to 99999999 in nearly 100 days, so my program is truely a garbage. However, if I know the first digit of the unlock code, I can write the similar program that finds the unlock code in 10 days, or if know the first 2 digits, the writen program will find the unlock code in 1 day. So, If anybody managed to unlock the LG Fathom, can that person please share the unlock code with me? If we find 2 unlock code from different devices, maybe we can find same numbers or something like that.

Also if you know a way to unlock that phone or if you find a registry related to the unlocking situation, please share?

Please, please help me

Thanks