View Single Post
Old 08-08-2010, 07:42 AM
chris1683
VIP Member
Threadstarter

chris1683 is a trusted member of the communitychris1683 is a trusted member of the communitychris1683 is a trusted member of the communitychris1683 is a trusted member of the communitychris1683 is a trusted member of the communitychris1683 is a trusted member of the communitychris1683 is a trusted member of the communitychris1683 is a trusted member of the communitychris1683 is a trusted member of the communitychris1683 is a trusted member of the communitychris1683 is a trusted member of the community
Mentioned: 0 Post(s)
Tagged: 0 Thread(s)
Re: [ROM] 8/6/10 | SPRINT LOVERS | FroYo | Offical 3.26.651.6| Included Radio/Wimax 4

Quote:
Originally Posted by wherestheanykey View Post
Hey I have run into an issue that I don't know if it is this ROM or just 2.2, since I never ran the official Sprint version. I have an 09 Focus with the Microsoft sync system for hand free phone use via bluetooth connection. I have never had an issue with any phone on any ROM being able to pair it with sync. I had it paired with my EVO prior to rooting and loading a custom ROM and it worked fine. But today when I tried to pair my phone with the car, my phone never finds the sync system. I hit scan for devices and the little scanning symbol comes up and it scans for a few seconds and doesn't find anything and then the animation stops.

Does anyone else have a Ford with the sync system and have you found it to work, or is anyone else having trouble getting their phone to find bluetooth devices?I have a 2010 Ram which worked fine before and after the update. I did notice however that I had to power off the phone and then power on before it recognized it. Possibly just cleared out some memory in either the radio or phone but either way it paired and all works well. Make sure the phone is discoverable when pairing.

Thanks,
Quote:
Originally Posted by zer0-1ne View Post
this rom doesnt let me flash a custom splash screen ( where it starts with the sprint cubes and 4g at end) i did it with clock work and amon ra but its a no go it always boots up with default. i cleared cach dalvik and all then installed and nothing.
There are directions on the first post on how to change the boot animation and sound.