View Single Post
Old 08-07-2010, 11:03 PM
iknowsquat
Retired Staff

iknowsquat is a trusted member of the communityiknowsquat is a trusted member of the communityiknowsquat is a trusted member of the communityiknowsquat is a trusted member of the communityiknowsquat is a trusted member of the communityiknowsquat is a trusted member of the communityiknowsquat is a trusted member of the communityiknowsquat is a trusted member of the communityiknowsquat is a trusted member of the communityiknowsquat is a trusted member of the communityiknowsquat is a trusted member of the community
Mentioned: 0 Post(s)
Tagged: 0 Thread(s)
Re: OMJ's HTC EVO 2.2 Custom ROM v2.1 | FroYo 3.26.651.6 | *Updated 8/5/10*

Quote:
Originally Posted by cuban4lf View Post
stock kernel
wiped data, cache and d cache
oc widget
havent re calibrated
yes stock kb
yes 60669
facebook that came with rom
got network earlier and did as instructed
and yes setting same as 2.1
oh, and i cant get none of my apps to trasfer to sd card !!! NONE
wipe-sounds good but a redo cant hurt. I wipe each one twice.
oc widget-*should* help but has it been Froyoized? dunno.
recalibrate-do it, it may help. I do see an occasional unresponsiveness in the screen when closing apps/switching screens. So if you try a screen tap RIGHT after opening/closing an app (or the dialer) that is what you could be seeing.
Open Facebook and check the version (Menu/About) They released 1.3.1 to address an issue that wouldnt let the device sleep fully. Could help.

The apps ability to go to the card comes from the developer. Even if you dont get prompted from the Market, you may still be able to send it to the Market via Menu/Settings/Manage applications. There's also an app sdmove
that will find the moveable apps for you.