View Single Post
Old 08-07-2010, 06:33 PM
whitey10tc
Almost a VIP

whitey10tc is halfway to VIP status based on repwhitey10tc is halfway to VIP status based on repwhitey10tc is halfway to VIP status based on repwhitey10tc is halfway to VIP status based on repwhitey10tc is halfway to VIP status based on repwhitey10tc is halfway to VIP status based on repwhitey10tc is halfway to VIP status based on repwhitey10tc is halfway to VIP status based on repwhitey10tc is halfway to VIP status based on repwhitey10tc is halfway to VIP status based on repwhitey10tc is halfway to VIP status based on rep
Mentioned: 0 Post(s)
Tagged: 0 Thread(s)
Re: |Victor|¯`·.¸¸.·´¯`·.¸¸.- Energy ¯ |Aug 6| 21911|23673 | Sense 2016 / MaxSense

Quote:
Originally Posted by diz208 View Post
how do i fix the dialer on this rom? It wont allow me to ##778 or diag..and how would i go about "provisioning" for cricket on here...it lists numerous carriers but not cricket. Any help would be appreciated.
For the epst you may need to get the dianostics cab ot find the exe's in the root windows directory.
For provisioning to cricKet, you can try one of the WAP/MMS cabs although depending on the carrier the ROM is built for you may have issues. For cricKet it is always best to use either a fully generic ROM or one built for cricKet.