View Single Post
Old 08-07-2010, 01:18 PM
btstarcher
PPCGeeks Regular

btstarcher is becoming a PPCGeeks regularbtstarcher is becoming a PPCGeeks regularbtstarcher is becoming a PPCGeeks regularbtstarcher is becoming a PPCGeeks regular
Mentioned: 0 Post(s)
Tagged: 0 Thread(s)
Re: |RHODCMDA|.¸¸.·´¯`·.¸¸.- Energy -.¸¸.·´¯ * |Aug 6| 21911|23673 * Sense 2017

Quote:
Originally Posted by stab244 View Post
Every time I try to update my weather, it says there was a connection error but yet all my other cities refreshed fine. I even went onto the Accuweather site and looked up my own city and it worked fine as well. It might be the HTC Location Service going bonkers on me since when I turn it off, the same error occurs as well, but it just shows up instantly. Google Maps works fine. Maybe I should connect to ActiveSync really quick... Report back to see if that helps. I never needed to use ActiveSync before to get My Location to work... Might have become dependent on it ever since I started keeping my phone connected to my computer at all times.

EDIT: Yup doesn't work even when I sync to ActiveSync. Or at least connect it to ActiveSyn. I don't really sync since it doubles up all of my contacts and it doesn't seem to like the weird way that I manage my calendar appointments...
Mine stopped working all of a sudden once. That was how I fixed it. I wish I could remember where I read about the fix, but I can't. One other thing: my Google Maps couldn't find my location without using GPS either. If that's the case, flash to stock, then flash Energy and make sure you're computer is connected to the internet both times.
This post has been thanked 1 times.