View Single Post
Old 08-07-2010, 11:13 AM
ModmyPPC
Almost a VIP

ModmyPPC is halfway to VIP status based on repModmyPPC is halfway to VIP status based on repModmyPPC is halfway to VIP status based on repModmyPPC is halfway to VIP status based on repModmyPPC is halfway to VIP status based on repModmyPPC is halfway to VIP status based on repModmyPPC is halfway to VIP status based on repModmyPPC is halfway to VIP status based on repModmyPPC is halfway to VIP status based on repModmyPPC is halfway to VIP status based on repModmyPPC is halfway to VIP status based on rep
Mentioned: 0 Post(s)
Tagged: 0 Thread(s)
Re: [NSFW] Post Your Touch Pro 2 Home Screen

Quote:
Originally Posted by galonzo View Post
Duh, didn't even look at your post count :P when you post, and when you click "manage attachments" doesn't it say " jpg 976.6 KB" for the limit?

edit: btw, just noticed S&S saves images w/ .jpeg extension, maybe try changing it to .jpg before attaching it here, assuming you have what I mentioned above

Thanks for the help dude.

It looks like the file extension before I posted it was .jpeg When it attach's it converts it to a .jpg. In doing so the max width and height for a Jpeg is 640X280 so it resized the width to accommodate even though it converted it to a jpg.

However if I converted the file to a jpg before it attaches it keeps it is no longer governed by the width and height but by the size.

Thanks for the brainstorming!
Attached Images
File Type: jpg ScreenShot1.Jpg (61.6 KB, 286 views) Click for barcode!

This post has been thanked 1 times.