Almost a VIP

djqwikcut is keeping up the good workdjqwikcut is keeping up the good work
Mentioned: 0 Post(s)
Tagged: 0 Thread(s)
Re: ░░░░ MightyROM.com ░░░░ Windows Phone® ░░░░ Update Available! ░░░░

Quote:
Originally Posted by ndno View Post
Hi Japper,

Can you share how you got your TP2 to overclock? With all my friends getting their new EVOs, I feel like my TP2 is like a dinosaur now. I tried the EVO and it's super fast and the interface is smooth, no lag what so ever; I love the voice to text feature. I got 16 months before I can upgrade =( If only they get Android fully working over there in the other thread, I would use it on my TP2. Sorry, but I gotta say Android is the future.

*UPDATE*: Never mind, I found it: http://forum.ppcgeeks.com/showpost.p...&postcount=281
Wow, great speed improvement! Just hope it's stable and doesn't eat up too much battery; oh what the hell, I'll give up battery life for responsiveness.
Tried the overclock and it totally messed up my phone.. messed up COOKIES MOD, messed up SWYPE, messed up my wallpapers, messed up my people tab... I removed it!

EDIT: Looks like it hosed more then I thought.. I am now using an SPB backup and restoring my phone to 3AM this morning (when backup was done).. IM never trying that again....

Last edited by djqwikcut; 08-07-2010 at 11:11 AM.