View Single Post
Old 08-06-2010, 10:29 PM
NRGZ28
EnergyROMs chef :)
Threadstarter

NRGZ28 can't get a higher reputation levelNRGZ28 can't get a higher reputation levelNRGZ28 can't get a higher reputation levelNRGZ28 can't get a higher reputation levelNRGZ28 can't get a higher reputation levelNRGZ28 can't get a higher reputation levelNRGZ28 can't get a higher reputation levelNRGZ28 can't get a higher reputation levelNRGZ28 can't get a higher reputation levelNRGZ28 can't get a higher reputation levelNRGZ28 can't get a higher reputation level
Mentioned: 1 Post(s)
Tagged: 0 Thread(s)
Re: |Victor|¯`·.¸¸.·´¯`·.¸¸.- Energy ¯ |Aug 6| 21911|23673 | Sense 2016 / MaxSense

Quote:
Originally Posted by AlphaHX View Post
Thank you for working on this. I found several problem with all the storage space disappearing once running. Programs such as Bing caches onto the storage space so that takes up some. If you take pictures or go through your album, caching of the thumbnails, preview pictures, etc ends up taking up a good amount of space depending on how much pictures you take/store.

Would it be possible to make a version with all the tweak apps but leave out some of the programs like bing, google maps, palringo, total commander, browsers, etc?

Probably is a data plan issue. YouTube can be enabled by applying this fix:

Change 1 to 0
[HKEY_LOCAL_MACHINE\SOFTWARE\HTC\YouTube]
"EnableMDP"=dword:00000001

This fixes it so you can watch videos but the progress time and total video time glitches.

Thanks for everything Energy! Glad my old Diamond is still getting some love. Keep up the good work.

Edit: Oops, forgot to include which ROM I'm using.
I'm using Energy.VICTOR.23569.Sense2.5.Cookie.LITE.Jul.14
I really need feedback on the ROM that's up there now though

If you liked what I cooked up for you and want to leave me a tip with Paypal > USD / EUR