View Single Post
Old 08-06-2010, 09:28 PM
AlphaHX
Lurker

AlphaHX is a n00b
Mentioned: 0 Post(s)
Tagged: 0 Thread(s)
Re: |Victor|¯`·.¸¸.·´¯`·.¸¸.- Energy ¯ |Aug 6| 21911|23673 | Sense 2016 / MaxSense

Quote:
Originally Posted by NRGZ28 View Post
Not with the latest ROM you don't. There's about 35 megs available with the cookie ROM about 54 megs available with a standard 2.1 ROM. I will work to give you guys even more storage space.
Thank you for working on this. I found several problem with all the storage space disappearing once running. Programs such as Bing caches onto the storage space so that takes up some. If you take pictures or go through your album, caching of the thumbnails, preview pictures, etc ends up taking up a good amount of space depending on how much pictures you take/store.

Would it be possible to make a version with all the tweak apps but leave out some of the programs like bing, google maps, palringo, total commander, browsers, etc?

Quote:
Originally Posted by NRGZ28 View Post
I dont get it.... youtube opens and plays videos fine for me ? Try it with the cable connected to your computer (activesynced). That's how I do it, because I have no data plan on this phone..
Probably is a data plan issue. YouTube can be enabled by applying this fix:

Change 1 to 0
[HKEY_LOCAL_MACHINE\SOFTWARE\HTC\YouTube]
"EnableMDP"=dword:00000001

This fixes it so you can watch videos but the progress time and total video time glitches.

Thanks for everything Energy! Glad my old Diamond is still getting some love. Keep up the good work.

Edit: Oops, forgot to include which ROM I'm using.
I'm using Energy.VICTOR.23569.Sense2.5.Cookie.LITE.Jul.14

Last edited by AlphaHX; 08-06-2010 at 09:32 PM.