View Single Post
Old 08-06-2010, 04:35 PM
kainppc6700
PPCGeeks Regular

kainppc6700 is becoming a great contributor
Mentioned: 0 Post(s)
Tagged: 0 Thread(s)
Re: |Victor|¯`·.¸¸.·´¯`·.¸¸.- Energy ¯ |Aug 6| 21911|23673 | Sense 2016 / MaxSense

Hi Energy. I like your rom and your work, i have many friends and i know many people who love your works in here in Transnistria (moldova republic of) some of them don't know english and some of tham can't to download your rom's frome internet, because they don't have a copmputer, I have both \, comp. and internet in my home. I help people to download and install to their diamond your rom's. Believe me, we need your help , need your updating rom's you are the hope for ours Diamonds. With the best regard Alexey. P.S. Sorry for my English. P.P.S. I'm use now your 14.jul 2010 21911(titanium version, because i use SPB MS). all good, only youtube don't work at all. It's cool if it was more memory, i see in rom many programm that i and other people don't use...or we can install it manualy with cab, like - TCPMP, twitter, palringo, bing. rss hub. facebook, but it just me...i just say that ))) because in your previous version there was about 70+ mb free memory. I just wan't to say that example for me, I like, i'm very love a lite rom, a lite stable and some fast))) too...rom. But the best thing it's we all need it's that you work with diamond more... because we love you. Thx for all you doing you do it great.