View Single Post
Old 02-22-2008, 08:07 AM
lefty11
Regular 'Geeker

lefty11 is becoming a PPCGeeks regularlefty11 is becoming a PPCGeeks regularlefty11 is becoming a PPCGeeks regular
Mentioned: 0 Post(s)
Tagged: 0 Thread(s)
Fixed EVDO issue (operator error)

well I totally feel like an idiot, nut still a happy idiot with a working ROM. I called Sprint and went thru a tier 2 aand then an escalated tier after that and all they could tell me about my missing EVDO was that I would probably have to return the phone. Well I stumbled on my problem this morning and i am not sure who should feel sillier, myself or Sprint service... I had accidentally turned the wifi switch on the side of the unit to the ON position after my Rom update.The 2 Sprint techs I spoke with never even had a clue either. This would not allow the unit to get the EVDO connection but would allow slower connection without using WIFI.. Wow, then when I turned the switch off, my EVDO came back.
No need to flame me or insult me, I just always used the comm manager before and rarely needed the wifi connection. I feel stupid ( I know I should) but I can say until the released version from Sprint coms out, this ROM Kicks A..... Thanks Kmart...