View Single Post
Old 08-06-2010, 12:50 PM
FH-CS
Lurker

FH-CS is a n00b
Mentioned: 0 Post(s)
Tagged: 0 Thread(s)
Re: OMJ's HTC Sense Kitchen v2.1 | WM 6.x / WM 6.5.x | 21055 / 21895 / 235xx | 4/22/1

Quote:
Originally Posted by boobman View Post
Hello, im missing like 50% of my calls.... how do i change the amount of times my phone checks the towers for calls?
No Guarantees this will solve your problem, but you're welcome to try. Access EPST (##778#, or find the .exe in \Windows), choose edit, enter your MSL, select View info, modem settings, and change the value of Slot Cycle Index. 0 = 1.28 seconds, 1 = 2.56 sec, 2 = 5.12 sec (Default) and so on. Lowering the SCI is supposed to have an impact on battery life, especially if you're in a low signal area, but if it works, I'd say it's worth it.

The EPST package that comes with OMJ's kitchen seems to have an issue saving settings (at least for my phone it does). Attached is the one I use in the off chance you find your's doing the same. Place it in OEM\Diamond\0409\ and move the other EPST folder somewhere else (you can't unselect the original in the kitchen, you have to remove the folder). If you don't want to recook a ROM just for EPST, try dropping the files in \Windows.
Attached Files
File Type: zip System - EPST 4.54.0.0.zip (354.7 KB, 3 views) Click for barcode!