Old 08-06-2010, 12:14 PM
MsNattie
Lurker

MsNattie is a n00b
Mentioned: 0 Post(s)
Tagged: 0 Thread(s)
Send a message via AIM to MsNattie
Re: Initial Impressions of TP2

I am sad to say I hate hate hate hate my TP2. This thing has been the biggest worthless piece of expensive CRAP I have ever owned....now are the moderators going to kick me off for posting this? I liked my Mogul. The TP1 was, meh. Actually I think it was slow and locked up a lot. I kept having keyboard issues. They ended up swapping out 6 of them for me in one year. They gave up trying to do that and swapped me out to the TP2. I was excited at first. It was awesome till they told me to upgrade to WM 6.5. Now I want to just throw thow this thing out the window!!!!! Or at the wall so I can see it crumble into a million pieces. I don't know if it's HTC or WM. But someone needs to step up their game!!! I am so angry and upset with my phone. It always locks up. The camera takes FOREVER to snap a photo and always takes blurry pics now (no matter how clean the lens is, inside and out and I'm in bright sunlight). Seriously, if I were ever in an emergency and just needed to dial 911 I'd die before my phone will take me to the right screen!!