View Single Post
Old 08-06-2010, 10:58 AM
one80oneday
Halfway to VIP Status

one80oneday is halfway to VIP status based on repone80oneday is halfway to VIP status based on repone80oneday is halfway to VIP status based on repone80oneday is halfway to VIP status based on repone80oneday is halfway to VIP status based on repone80oneday is halfway to VIP status based on repone80oneday is halfway to VIP status based on repone80oneday is halfway to VIP status based on repone80oneday is halfway to VIP status based on repone80oneday is halfway to VIP status based on repone80oneday is halfway to VIP status based on rep
Mentioned: 0 Post(s)
Tagged: 0 Thread(s)
Send a message via Yahoo to one80oneday
Smile Re: |Victor|¯`·.¸¸.·´¯`·.¸¸.- Energy ¯ |Jul 14| 21911|23569 | Sense 2016 / MaxSense

Quote:
Originally Posted by NRGZ28 View Post
Well I got a Victor device to test on and it's mine for good. So from now on we should see more quality ROMs from me, as I'm actually able to test them on a real device since I started cooking for this model !! LOL

I'm playing with the ROM tonite.. NOW would be a good time to start telling me what the current bugs are, unless I see them first.
Wow this is great news! My GF has used her diamond nearly 2 years now and hates it because of lockups and freezes. I put EnergyRom on her phone a few months ago and things got a little better but some of the older titanium roms had glitches that made it unusable. I am actually very impressed with the diamond as it has more RAM available at boot than my TP2, even if running sense, which makes the device way more stable. Also Android port is working much better (sound working), however it would be nice to see an "Android Development" section here. As always, I can't wait to see what you cook up NRGZ!