Thread: Show OFF :)
View Single Post
Old 08-05-2010, 11:35 PM
themuffinman
Shop smart, shop S-MART!!

themuffinman is a VIPthemuffinman is a VIPthemuffinman is a VIPthemuffinman is a VIPthemuffinman is a VIPthemuffinman is a VIPthemuffinman is a VIPthemuffinman is a VIPthemuffinman is a VIPthemuffinman is a VIPthemuffinman is a VIP
Mentioned: 0 Post(s)
Tagged: 0 Thread(s)
Re: Show OFF :)

Quote:
Originally Posted by breezer260 View Post
So i did a lot of traveling this past week and I kept getting "is that the new Iphone?" when I pulled out my EVO on the plane and at the meeting I attended. I am getting so sick of that question and just want to say "No I like to make phone calls with my phone" but instead I say no it's better than the Iphone and start going into the bigger screen how much cooler it is. I almost always get a blank disappointing look like "oh, so it's not an Iphone?"

What do you guys say to "normal" people, as opposed to the enlightened people on the forum, so that they understand how much better the EVO is than Iphone?
Apple is the master of marketing, they have an amazing ability to make people believe that they were the first to everything when it comes to the iphone. Just the other day I was getting breakfast at mcdonalds and this random lady approached me and asked if that was the new iphone and I was like no this is the htc evo from sprint. I also proceeded to tell her that the iphone was really nice but it aint got nothing on this evo. Well I must have hit a nerve or something and she proceeded to tell me all these features of the iphone but I came back saying my phone can do everything the iphone can then proceeded to show her a few things I know the iphone can't do, atleast not natively anyway. She was shocked and the look on her face was priceless. Needless to say, she had nothing left to say.